Dr Juliana Ng
– Eric Williams Prize in Prosthodontics
– Australian Dental Association (W.A. Branch) Prize
– Tom E. Scott Memorial Prize in Prosthodontics
– Ramesh Balasubramaniam Prize in Oral Medicine
– Leonard Nathan Prize in Oral Pathology
– ADAWA Student Volunteer Scholarship
– Pierre Fauchard Academy Dental Student Award of Merit
Dr Juliana is committed to achieving the best possible outcomes for her patients within a comfortable setting. She is also passionate about giving back to the community and is the clinical coordinator for the Western Australia dental branch of the Tzu Chi International Medical Association, a charity providing dental treatment to the homeless and refugee populations in Perth.
Outside of dentistry, she enjoys relaxing at the beach with a good book, camping and hiking.
Dr Juliana is an active member of good standing with the Australian Dental Association and is registered with the Dental Board of Australia and AHPRA.
If there are no available slot for your prefer day in the booking form below, please call us on 9222 5900, and we'll try our best to fit you in.