Ms Melisa Iacob
Ms Melisa Iacob graduated having won the prestigious Vice-Chancellor’s List Award (only awarded to the top one percent of undergraduates across all disciplines and all years of study) in Bachelor of Oral Health from Curtin University of Technology. Melisa is also a fully qualified Dental Technician with a Diploma of Dental Technology, working for over 7 years as a Dental Technician at the Oral Health Centre of WA, University of Western Australia as part of a team responsible for creating dental crowns, bridges, dental implants and all advanced dental prosthesis.
Her in-depth knowledge and long experience in dentistry, together with her eye for detail and skill makes her an excellent therapist to help treat gum disease, teeth whitening, and all aspects of children’s dentistry.
Melisa also works for a Specialist Paediatric Dentist and as a trained Dental Therapist, can provide the full range of children’s dentistry including comprehensive children dental examinations, preventative fissure sealants, fillings and extractions.
Melisa is an active member of the Australian Dental and Oral Health Therapists Association and registered with the Dental Board of Australia.
Melisa has won numerous awards including:
- Vice-Chancellor’s List Award
- Hu-Friedy Golden Scaler Award (Best practical skills in Oral Health Therapy year)
- Dentsply Award (Most outstanding student in Oral Health Therapy year)
- Henry Schein Halas Dental Award (Best performance in Preventative Dentistry)
- Colgate Palmolive Award (Most Outstanding performance in clinical care and Oral Health Promotion)
- Australian Dental Association Award (Most Outstanding student in final year of Oral Health Therapy Course)
- The Proctor Gamble/Oral-B Award